UGC NET June 2023; The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the latest notification for the National Eligibility Test (NET) June Examination 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC – NET June 2023 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates can Apply online from 10 May 2023. All the information related to UGC NET June 2023 is mentioned below. Read carefully before carefully.
UGC NET June 2023 Notification and Online Form
|Organization||The National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No||UGC NET June 2023|
|Last Date |
|Join Telegram |
|Apply Start From||10-May-2023|
|Last Date for Apply||31-May-2023|
|Exam Date||13-22 June 2023|
- JRF: Max 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation as per Gov rules & regulations.
UGC NET December 2023 Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination have been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
UGC NET December 2023 Exam Pattern
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type,
multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
UGC NET December 2023 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UGC NET 2023 is given on the UGC NET official website. The Direct Link of Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC
website: CLICK HERE to Download the UGC NET Syllabus PDF.
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|UGC NET June 2023 NOTICE||NOTICE|
|UGC NET June 2023 NOTIFICATION||NOTIFICATION|
|UGC NET June 2023 Apply Online||APPLY ONLINE|
|UGC NET Official Website||UGC NET|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE|
What is the last date for UGC NET June 2023
How to Apply for UGC NET June 2023
Apply from the link mentioned above