SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2023; Staff Selection Commission Released the Answer Key on 30 October 2023 for SSC CGL TIER-2 Exam, which is held between 26 to 27 October 2023, now candidates download their Answer Key from the Link Mentioned Below.
Table of Contents
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2023 Download Now with Question Paper PDF
- SSC CGL Application Fees 2023
- SSC CGL 2023 Important Dates
- SSC CGL 2023 Age Limit
- SSC CGL 2023 Vacancy Details
- SSC CGL 2023 Education Qualification
- SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
- SSC CGL TIER-1 & TIER-2 Exam Pattern & New Updated Syllabus 2023
- How to Download SSC CGL TIER-2 Answer Key 2023
- SSC CGL 2023 Important Links
- F.A.Q Related to SSC CGL 2023
- SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date
- How to Download SSC CGL TIER-1 Answer Key 2023
SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2023 Download Now with Question Paper PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||3-May-2023|
|Category||Centre Gov Jobs|
|Join our Telegram||CLICK HERE|
SSC CGL Application Fees 2023
|Mode of Payment||Online|
SSC CGL 2023 Important Dates
|Apply Start From||3-April-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||3-May-2023|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||14-27 July 2023|
|Tier- 2 Exam Date||26 to 27 October 2023|
|Answer Key||30 October 2023|
SSC CGL 2023 Age Limit
The Age Limit for SSC CGL Vacancy 2023 is 18-32 Years. The Date for the calculation of the age is 01-08-2023. For More Information Related to Age Relaxation Read Notification carefully.
SSC CGL 2023 Vacancy Details
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 7,500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies
will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with post-wise
& category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the
SSC CGL 2023 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. For Post Wise Essential Educational Qualifications Must Read Official Notification SSC CGL 2023
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Graduate + CA/CS/MBA|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post||Graduate With 60% Marks in 12th Class |
Graduate with Statistics
|Other Post||Graduate in any Stream|
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CGL 2023 Includes Following Steps –
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is 1 Hour and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe
|General Intelligence and|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III. Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I i.e.Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I will include conducting of a Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) for a duration of 15 minutes in Session-II on the same day.
- The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
and General Intelligence.
Module-II: Data Entry
Speed Test Module
|Paper-III||2 hours||General Studies (Finance|
SSC CGL TIER-1 & TIER-2 Exam Pattern & New Updated Syllabus 2023
How to Download SSC CGL TIER-2 Answer Key 2023
Follow these steps to Download the SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key –
- Click on the SSC CGL TIER-2 ANSWER KEY LINK
- Login using the Roll no. & Password.
- Download the PDF of Question Paper
- Save it For Future Reference.
SSC CGL 2023 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL TIER-2 Answer Key Notice||NOTICE|
|SSC CGL TIER-2 Answer Key 2023||ANSWER KEY LINK-1|
|SSC CGL TIER-2 Answer Key 2023||ANSWER KEY LINK-2|
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification||NOTIFICATION|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to SSC CGL 2023
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date
14-27 July 2023
How to Download SSC CGL TIER-1 Answer Key 2023
Download SSC CGL TIER-1 Answer Key 2023 from the link mentioned above.