MPPSC Recruitment 2023; Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the notification for 227 vacancies for MPPSC State Services 2023. As per the notification, the process for the online application submission for MPPSC Recruitment 2023 will be available from 22nd September to 21st October 2023 on the official website www. mppsc.mp.gov.in. For more details, related to the recruitment drive candidates can refer to the below article.
Table of Contents
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 227 Posts and Online Form
- Important Dates
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- MPPSC Vacancy Details 2024
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- MPPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2023
- How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2023
- Important Links
- F.A.Q Related to MPPSC Recruitment 2023
- What is the last date for applying MPPSC Recruitment 2023
- What is date for prelims Exam for MPPSC Recruitment 2023
MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 227 Posts and Online Form
|Recruitment Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||21-Oct-2023|
|Category||MPPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Join our Telegram||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Start From||22-Sep-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21-Oct-2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||8-Dec-2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||17-Dec-2023|
|UR/ Other State Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Non-Uniformed Post||21 Years||40 Years|
|Uniformed Post||21 Years||33 Years|
MPPSC Vacancy Details 2024
|State Administrative Service |
Deputy District President
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||22|
|Additional Assistant Development |
|Development Block Officer||16|
|Excise Sub Inspector||03|
|Chief Municipal Officer||17|
MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Board.
- The candidates who have professional or technical qualifications, which are equivalent to professional or technical degrees recognized by the State Government will be eligible to apply online for MPPSC Recruitment 2023.
- For the post of District/Area Convenor and Tribal Welfare Department, preference will be given to those candidates who have taken sociology as a subject at the graduation level. Preferred means that in the event of having equal marks, the final selection of candidates will depend on the alphabetical order who has taken Sociology as a subject at the undergraduate level.
- Physical requirements for the Police Services exam specified by MPPSC.
MPPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The Selection Process of MPPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Includes Following Steps –
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the official MPPSC Recruitment Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|MPPSC Recruitment 2023 NOTIFICATION||NOTIFICATION|
|MPPSC Recruitment 2023 APPLY ONLINE||APPLY ONLINE|
|MPPSC Official Website||MPPSC|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to MPPSC Recruitment 2023
What is the last date for applying MPPSC Recruitment 2023
What is date for prelims Exam for MPPSC Recruitment 2023