IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Released Notification for the Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T&I, Operations) Grade-IV and Technical Attendant-1 Grade-1 non-executives vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division as per details given below. All the information Related IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 is mention below. Read all the instruction before Applying.
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Non-Executives Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Oct-2022|
|Join our Telegram||CLICK HERE|
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Apply Start From||12-Sep-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Oct-2022|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||27-Oct-2022|
|Written Test for all disciplines||06-Nov-2022|
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Application Fees 2022
|Mode of Payment||Online|
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Age Limit 2022
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 12.09.2022. For age relaxation read official notification mention below.
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- Engineering Assistant Grade-IV – Three years full time Diploma from respective trade (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I – Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
Note :- Read full notification before applying.
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT
IOCL Pipelines Division Exam Pattern 2022
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 06.11.2022 (Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes. (including extra Compensatory Time)
IOCL Pipelines Division SKILL/PROFICENCY/PHYSICAL TEST (SPPT) Pattern 2022
- In SPPT, the technical skill/proficiency /physical ability to handle/operate the tools / equipments of the respective engineering discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared based on Written Test marks only of those candidates who are declared FIT in SPPT.
- In the final merit list for selection, if written test marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate older in age shall be given preference in the merit list. In case if the age is also identical, then the candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the induction level qualification shall be preferred.
IOCL Pipelines Division Pay & Perks 2022
- Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 25000-105000.
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.23000-78000.
- Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
How to Apply IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification PDF||CLICK HERE|
|IOCL Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
What is the last date for apply IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
How to apply for IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
Read all the instruction mention above and apply from the link
Read it Also –