ICMR Recruitment 2023; ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Posts including Technical Assistant, Technician-1 & Laboratory Attendant-1. Candidates can apply in offline mode upto 21 July 2023; for the following technical cadre posts. All the information related to ICMR Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below.
Table of Contents
- ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for Technician-1 & Technical Assistant; Apply Now
- Important Dates
- Application Fees
- ICMR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- ICMR Vacancy Details 2023
- ICMR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023
- Important Links
- F.A.Q Related to ICMR Recruitment 2023
- What is the last date for ICMR Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for Technician-1 & Technical Assistant; Apply Now
|Indian Council of Medical Research
|Technical Assistant, Technician-1 &
|ICMR Recruitment 2023
|Last date for Apply
|Join our Telegram
|Apply Start From
|Last Date for Apply
- Indian Post Recruitment 2022-23 [98083 Post] Notification and Online Form of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age of the candidate should more than for Technical Assistant is 30 years and Techhnician-1 is 28 & 25 Years as per post as on the crucial date i.e 21.7.2023. The age relaxation is as per the rules of the government.
ICMR Vacancy Details 2023
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of ICMR Recruitment 2023 Includes Following Steps –
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the ICMR Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the official ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Download the application form from the link mention below.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- The duly completed Application Form including PART-1 and PART-II should be sent in a sealed cover envelope super scribing “Application for the post of (Name of the post) on the envelope to The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 through Speed Post/Registered post (applications by hand will not be received) latest by 21.07.2023 along with non-refundable application fee by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research. New Delhi”. The SC /ST. Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Women candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the application fee. The application fee is payable by all other candidates including ICMR and its Institutes employees The fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Group
|ICMR Recruitment 2023 NOTIFICATION
|ICMR Recruitment 2023 APPLY OFFLINE
|Join Whatsapp Group
F.A.Q Related to ICMR Recruitment 2023
What is the last date for ICMR Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023
Follow the above instructions and apply online.
Read it Also-