AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023; The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) released the latest notification recruitment for the Non-Teaching Posts including Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk. Candidates can Apply Online from 16 April 2023. All the information related to AICTE NON-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below, Read carefully before applying.
Table of Contents
- AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification Released and Online Form
- Important Dates
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy Details 2023
- AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Exam Pattern 2023
- How to Apply for AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- Important Links
- F.A.Q Related to AICTE Recruitment 2023
- What is the Last Date for Apply AICTE Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023
AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification Released and Online Form
|Recruitment Organization||The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 202|
|Last date for Apply||15-May-2023|
|Join our Telegram||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Start From||16-April-2023|
|Last Date for Apply||15-May-2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|GEN/ OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS/ Female||Rs. 600/-|
The age limit for Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant is 35 Years and For Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk is 30 Years. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is 15.05.2023. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable.
AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy Details 2023
|10||Degree in Commerce + 5 Yrs. Exp|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1||PG/ Translation Diploma in |
Hindi or English + 2 Yrs. Exp.
|Assistant||3||Graduate + 6 Yrs. Exp|
|Data Entry |
Operator – Grade
|21||Graduate + Computer Diploma + Data Entry @8000 Key per Hour|
|Lower Division Clerk||11||Graduate + Typing|
AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Includes Following Steps –
- Online Written Test (objective type)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (if required as per Posts)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023||India Post GDS Result 2023|
|CPCB Recruitment 2023||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Exam Pattern 2023
There will be Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted in bilingual (Hindi/English) form by NTA.
How to Apply for AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the official AICTE Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application form.
|Atomic Energy Department Recruitment 2023||BSF RO/ RM Recruitment 2023|
|ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023||CIPET Recruitment 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification||NOTIFICATION|
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||APPLY ONLINE|
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 Website||AICTE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to AICTE Recruitment 2023
What is the Last Date for Apply AICTE Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023
Follow the above instructions mentioned for applying the form.